We at Garden to Doorstep Organics are committed to providing an easy way for you to feed your family healthy organic produce. We bring to your door a box of our organic produce, a recipe to help get you cooking, a treat for your furry friends and even an occasional special surprise for the humans. We are proud of our earth loving and chemical free products and hope you look forward to receiving them. We want you to feel you are getting a little piece of our love for family, the earth and healthy eating dropped right at your doorstep.
1. From our home page, click on the box you want.
2. You will be taken to a page to sign up & set up your payment information.
3. That's it! We will then bring your box of fresh delicious produce right to you all year round!
We deliver to you on Mondays usually between 2 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (If you are not home, we will leave your box at your doorstep) or at work on Tuesdays or Wednesdays during the work day.
- Each Thursday you will receive an email that will list the items planned for your next box. If you are happy with the selection of produce, do nothing. If you want to make a substitution, simply click on the item while on your account page & choose a substitution.
- Flexibility! Don't want a box next week. No problem. Simply click on "my account", "update my schedule" and click to skip next week's box.
- If you never want a certain item in your box or have allergies, no problem. You can let us know your dislikes and we will never include them in your box & make a substitution for you automatically. To choose items to never include in your box, click on "my account", "account settings" "favorite produce" and click NO next to those items.
- We are huge PET lovers and would love to include a treat for your pet in each box. Simply tell us the type & number of pets in the "special Instructions" box.
- Speaking of special instructions, if you have any (such as leave at back door), please be sure to include them in the "special instructions" box.
Sometimes it is hard to plan your weekly meals or determine how to use all of your produce. Don't worry! We email you our newsletter every weekend that includes delicious recipes focusing on the produce in that week's box to get you cooking! The newsletter also contains a storage tip on every piece of produce in the box so you can keep it fresh longer.
- We promote a greener earth & so reuse the boxes in which your produce is delivered. Simply leave the box out on the day of delivery so we can pick it up when we deliver your fresh new box.
- To help keep your produce fresh, we recommend you leave out a cooler during the hot or cold weather if you will not be home.
- We also deliver fresh boxes of organic fruit to businesses. This is a great way to promote healthier, more productive employees. If you think your business may be interested in providing fresh fruit to its employees, please pass them our information. You will receive $10 off your box when they receive their second box.
- Referrals: Word of mouth is so important when growing a family business. Please pass the word along. If someone you refer orders from us, you will receive $10 off your box when they order their second box.